Thursday 30 January 2014

First Blog.

Hi! I've never done a blog before. Not really sure what I'm doing, but if you're reading this, then thank you!
A bit about me? 
I'm a 19 year old student in my first year of Primary Ed. I do write, but it's FanFiction rather than this sort of thing (LunaRoseDicaprio if you're interested). I am a massive Whovian, Disnerd, Leomaniac, Potterhead & Galaxy Defender, as well as a newly appointed Sherlockian. Expect blogs about these things regularly. In fact, most will be about them. 
I also love watching Alex Day, Carrie Fletcher, Dan Howell & many others on YouTube. 
Ummmm... that's about it, really. 

Thank you for stumbling across my blog, and I hope you enjoy it. My other posts will be better, I promise. With both my hearts. <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment